Meet Rachel Kertz.
I have a strong reputation as an organized, committed, and professional multitasker who:
- Earns loyalty through dependability
- Brings stability and calm to situations
- Anticipates the obstacles - and solves them.
My greatest motivator is in working with organizations that work to help others and repair our world. Education, human services, public, and religious services are my personal passions.
- I graduated UC Santa Cruz and have an MBA from San Francisco State University.
- I have more than 25 years of experience as a project and program manager for Bank of America and Autodesk.
- I serve on multiple non-profit boards in my community.
- I bring a unique mix of corporate tenacity and structure along with a deep understanding of the non-profit approach and complexities.
- I have extensive experience managing global projects and teams.
- Visit my LinkedIn profile for a detailed listing.
I understand that organizations are complex. I assess your people, financial position and current challenges. Then I work with you to look at the whole picture before creating a solution.
There are often multiple solutions to a problem. I will evaluate them and guide your individuals and teams to find the right solution.